Digital Coloring with Krita Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Coloring with Krita Question

Hello fellow creators. I have a question about how to best use Krita to color some comic pages I have. Currently I have Krita 4.0 and a 12in Wacom bamboo tablet. A lot of the tutorials I see for Krita seem to have the line art created in Krita and then colored over that. Has anyone had experience coloring a drawing the did and then scanned into the computer to open in Krita/photoshop to do the coloring? I ask because A) it seems very overwhelming but I think I am approaching it the wrong way and B) I am trying to figure out how to set it up for the smoothest, most efficient use of the tools I will need most. Thanks in advance.

Mike

www.davidrevoy.com

has a tutorial for coloring lineart with Krita, thanks for sharing this program with us, I had not heard of Krita, it sounds good.
    The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by DorkArtsComics View Post
      Has anyone had experience coloring a drawing the did and then scanned into the computer to open in Krita/photoshop to do the coloring?.
      Mike
      You have pretty much described how comics have been colored for over 10 years. The answer is, YES.

Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X