New Year, New Page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year, New Page!

Hey! I took everyone's feedback as well as art supplies I got for Christmas and added a page! Let me know what you think

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I just added another page! This new page is the first time it becomes in color!!!!! Please do draw-overs and critiques! Thanks

Comment

Happy new year. I love the passion, but I think you should focus on improving your drawings more. It's good to think about storytelling early, but I don't think it's best to invest in it fully before drawing is at certain level.
      Last edited by humble-tomato; 01-08-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah. I agree. I'm currently working on a series of shorter works to improve my drawings as well as just sketching and inking. I had just gotten new art supplies for Christmas and wanted to test them. That was the only thing that came to mind.

Comment

Don't worry too much about tools and inking yet. Pencils are all you need to improve on gesture/poses/constructions/appeal, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post
            Don't worry too much about tools and inking yet. Pencils are all you need to improve on gesture/poses/constructions/appeal, etc.
            Aw, but remember what it's like to start at that age – you want to crack on and get stuck in with some tools. It's very disheartening just having to do gesture drawings in pencil, even if it's the right thing to do!
            HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

Yep! Just try not to get distracted with rendering tools thinking it will improve the pencils' construction/gesture issues. (OP)
              Last edited by humble-tomato; 01-15-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Hey! I went back to the basics and did shapes and proportions and really worked to get these looking good! SO let me know what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X