X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wender1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 3000 View Post

Thanks Jim, and apparently I have two accounts, guess I've had this computer for a while now.
    I was about to ask if Dan3K was the same Dan3000. Nice work man!

Leave a comment:

• humble-tomato
    replied
    Yeah, I found only cure for my body aching is stretching and moving more.Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Dan 3000
    replied
    Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post

Really? I messed up my back because of Cintiq use for work. Do you use iPad lying down on a couch?
    Most of the time I’m on my couch sitting down holding up my iPad, the case has a strap. That seems to help but i started working out and stretching and I plan on shopping for a really good chair.

Leave a comment:

• humble-tomato
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan 3000 View Post

Sometimes I miss that pencil and paper but my back likes digital.
    Really? I messed up my back because of Cintiq use for work. Do you use iPad lying down on a couch?

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Nice Work an You Got Chomps Now..

Leave a comment:

• Dan 3000
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post

Yep, huge leap! I remember when you did your very first digital stuff, this looks super nice and brings out your own style from your pencil and paper days!
    Sometimes I miss that pencil and paper but my back likes digital.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Tha Creep
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim View Post
    Hey Dan, good to see you're still at it – nice work, I can definitely see a massive jump in your work since I last checked it out.
    Yep, huge leap! I remember when you did your very first digital stuff, this looks super nice and brings out your own style from your pencil and paper days!

Leave a comment:

• Dan 3000
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim View Post
    Hey Dan, good to see you're still at it – nice work, I can definitely see a massive jump in your work since I last checked it out.
    Thanks Jim, and apparently I have two accounts, guess I've had this computer for a while now.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan3k
    started a topic Time Lapse Drawing OC

Time Lapse Drawing OC

Its been a while since posted anything on PJ, CSP just added a time lapse feature a while back and I was trying it out. Here's the drawing and the YouTube video.

​​

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X