Time Lapse Drawing OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Lapse Drawing OC

Its been a while since posted anything on PJ, CSP just added a time lapse feature a while back and I was trying it out. Here's the drawing and the YouTube video.

​​

Hey Dan, good to see you're still at it – nice work, I can definitely see a massive jump in your work since I last checked it out.
    HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      Hey Dan, good to see you're still at it – nice work, I can definitely see a massive jump in your work since I last checked it out.
      Thanks Jim, and apparently I have two accounts, guess I've had this computer for a while now.
      https://www.deviantart.com/dan-sol

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
        Yep, huge leap! I remember when you did your very first digital stuff, this looks super nice and brings out your own style from your pencil and paper days!
        "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
        |LHW Bottomfeeder|
        PJ Sketchblog
        petethacreepofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post

Yep, huge leap! I remember when you did your very first digital stuff, this looks super nice and brings out your own style from your pencil and paper days!
          Sometimes I miss that pencil and paper but my back likes digital.

Comment

Nice Work an You Got Chomps Now..
            Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 3000 View Post

Sometimes I miss that pencil and paper but my back likes digital.
              Really? I messed up my back because of Cintiq use for work. Do you use iPad lying down on a couch?

Comment

Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post

Really? I messed up my back because of Cintiq use for work. Do you use iPad lying down on a couch?
                Most of the time I’m on my couch sitting down holding up my iPad, the case has a strap. That seems to help but i started working out and stretching and I plan on shopping for a really good chair.

Comment

Yeah, I found only cure for my body aching is stretching and moving more.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 3000 View Post

Thanks Jim, and apparently I have two accounts, guess I've had this computer for a while now.
                    I was about to ask if Dan3K was the same Dan3000. Nice work man!
                    My deviantart

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X