Canvas: Redo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canvas: Redo

So with a couple of minutes and all the comments on my last picture, I decided to redo my Canvas picture, and I must say, I am satisfied with how this character is turning out. Plus I finally got her eyes right. Last time I hade to blacken them. So here she is....again. Canvas Alur Majestic ladies and gentlemen.

Comments and Critiques anyone?

I like everything that, isn't her face, more. She looks to have a receding hairline and no nose to speak of. Also, is her ear too far back?

Comment

Hmm

Originally posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
      I like everything that, isn't her face, more. She looks to have a receding hairline and no nose to speak of. Also, is her ear too far back?
      Yeah she doesn't have a normal nose. She can breath with her mouth closed. When I get more into the work I'll show you were her breathing aparatus is or nostrils or what ever, are located. The receding hair line is false...She's looking up and so I had to push it back some. Her ear might be too far back but Thats something Ima have to look into.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaresz View Post
        Yeah she doesn't have a normal nose. She can breath with her mouth closed. When I get more into the work I'll show you were her breathing aparatus is or nostrils or what ever, are located. The receding hair line is false...She's looking up and so I had to push it back some. Her ear might be too far back but Thats something Ima have to look into.
        Oh, so she's not a normal human. Sorry I didn't pick up on that. Never mind the nose thing then.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X