Cowgirl WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowgirl WIP

The transition in the hips is really awkward and off. Try using reference or do a construction underneath to help you sort through it.
    FB | DA | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

Comment

I agree - it looks a little like she's missing a few vertebrate, thus squashing her pelvis up into your torso/stomach area too much. This in tern makes her breasts appear to be too low-slung.

Other than that, your line-work is nice and clean and distinct, character design is very confident and the figure has some nice, natural weight and motion to her. I really like the clean, cartoony feel and look.... can't wait to see it polished off!

Comment

There's definitely something wrong with the torso - her shoulders appear to roll forward and the breasts look heavy and low-slung... though i'm not sure if there's anything actually wrong with the shoulders that a higher perkier set of boobs wouldn't solve. Also, what's she wearing on her top half? evening gown? swim suit? kinda ain't working for me.... the rest of the image is great though....legs, hair, guns, face... lovely.... though mebbe that hand's a bit big 'n square....

Comment

i think her shoulders are to big are you need to show more of her bake i don't know lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X