new work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new work

ā€‹ final page of something i was working on! planning on showing off more pages later on! hope yous like it
    Last edited by joe_1112; 10-23-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

This is really good, every line is intrinsic to the artwork, and your use of shading is excellent!
      The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Thanks a lot man! I did have fun with this page. Iā€™m gonna upload more pages soon.

Comment

Nice clear work. Panel 5's shadow seems a bit disorienting. Not sure how to solve it though.

Comment

i understand, i felt the same too but i opted for style over it being techincally correct as i just wanted to add some depth to it and i was a little concerned with deadlines lol

Comment

heck of a way to wake up! gr8 work!
              My New Comic
              My Instagram

Comment

Wow, this is really nice! My only comments:

Panel 1 - I thought it was a flashlight. Are gavels shaped like this? I've never seen it, but I've only seen gavels on American television.

Panel 5 - I think it would be better without his second, shadowy arm. Right now it's a little confusing and detracts from the power of the shot.

Great atmosphere, great flow!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X