Webcomic Pages for Beorn: The Littlest Viking Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcomic Pages for Beorn: The Littlest Viking Saga

Here are some more pages for my comic. Hope you dig 'em. Any notes are always helpful. This is caught up to where I posted today. If you want to check it out, it's on webtoons, and at www.thelittlestviking.com I definitely post there more often than here. Still in that super busy Dad-mode of life

The art is fantastic, I found a mistake with the text on page three. The word “and” is split between two lines, the a is on one line, and the nd is on the line below it. I hope this helps.
    The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

I think it looks good, you've really got your style down!
      http://chcomicart.blogspot.com/
      https://www.instagram.com/chris.haizlip/

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Ace, thanks for the heads up. I caught that before posting to my Webtoons, but apparently didn't update the one on my webcomic page (where I pulled the URL from). Thanks for catching that!

Comment

Question: what lettering font are you using? I really dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maulsmash View Post
              Question: what lettering font are you using? I really dig it.
              It's from Blambot. He has tons of awesome fonts, a lot of which are free. This is the PeikosToon.

Comment

Cool Thank you

Comment

Nice style and color work. and, interesting..cuz I thought the font was a bit too distracting for me to focus. Is it just me??

Comment

Personally I like the font and the amount of breathing room in the bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post
                      Nice style and color work. and, interesting..cuz I thought the font was a bit too distracting for me to focus. Is it just me??
                      You're not completely off-base. I have this font and another on deck for this book, just because the bouncy baseline of this one can be a little too loose. But I like it for its playfulness.

My beta readers were just about split between the two. Ultimately I deferred to my wife

Comment

Fun Stuff
                        Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Originally posted by BenBender View Post
                          Thanks, everyone!

Ace, thanks for the heads up. I caught that before posting to my Webtoons, but apparently didn't update the one on my webcomic page (where I pulled the URL from). Thanks for catching that!
                          No problem, glad I could help
                          The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X