Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#8 is almost done...2 more pages

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #8 is almost done...2 more pages

    more!



    thanks for looking!
    INSTRUMENTAL GRAPHIC NOVEL + SOUNDTRACK now available!
    CLICK HERE

  • #2
    Whoa, didn't see that one coming (no pun intended, but hey the pun works too)

    Great pages man, I love the way you pulled off the motion in the last panel, especially the shoulder area.

    Cheers!!
    http://jel.deviantart.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jel View Post
      Whoa, didn't see that one coming (no pun intended, but hey the pun works too)

      Great pages man, I love the way you pulled off the motion in the last panel, especially the shoulder area.

      Cheers!!
      thanks, man!
      hey, jel...your pin up and sketches are going to be in issue #7...it will be available soon.
      they look awesome!
      thanks again for doing them.
      INSTRUMENTAL GRAPHIC NOVEL + SOUNDTRACK now available!
      CLICK HERE

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by clint999
        Whoa, didn't see that one coming (no pun intended, but hey the pun works too)

        Great pages man, I love the way you pulled off the motion in the last panel, especially the shoulder area.

        Cheers!!
        thanks! that was weird.
        INSTRUMENTAL GRAPHIC NOVEL + SOUNDTRACK now available!
        CLICK HERE

        Comment


        • #5
          Great work as always Dave! I'm going to second (or third) how awesome the motion in that third panel is. I'm not usually a big fan of motion blurring like that, but man, it looks really great here.
          Artblog!

          Comment


          • #6
            I want to underline, more than i did in your blog thread how I like the fist panel...I like it "emotionally" for the way you built the pacing with the glass dialogue and Leif expression and "technically for the way you created the last panel. In particular i appreciated the decision to tilt the panel, is like in the action you hit also the cameraman was filmin the scene...it works very well
            Simone Guglielmini
            http://www.simoneguglielmini.com/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by krikkit13 View Post
              Great work as always Dave! I'm going to second (or third) how awesome the motion in that third panel is. I'm not usually a big fan of motion blurring like that, but man, it looks really great here.
              Originally posted by Caimano View Post
              I want to underline, more than i did in your blog thread how I like the fist panel...I like it "emotionally" for the way you built the pacing with the glass dialogue and Leif expression and "technically for the way you created the last panel. In particular i appreciated the decision to tilt the panel, is like in the action you hit also the cameraman was filmin the scene...it works very well
              thanks, guys! this is a moment i've been waiting to do now for over a year (when i started issue 1). 3 pages and one issue left!!!!1
              INSTRUMENTAL GRAPHIC NOVEL + SOUNDTRACK now available!
              CLICK HERE

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by davechisholm View Post
                thanks, man!
                hey, jel...your pin up and sketches are going to be in issue #7...it will be available soon.
                they look awesome!
                thanks again for doing them.
                Hehe, it was a pleasure and an honor
                http://jel.deviantart.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  great last panel
                  My deviantART
                  My Art Blog
                  My Comic Reviewing Blog
                  My Inking and Lettering Portfolio Website

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Top notch goodness for the whole family, Dave!! I LOVE IT!!

                    Comment

                    Unconfigured Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X