bonus page(s) for Unconscious [email protected] Zuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonus page(s) for Unconscious [email protected] Zuda

Hi all. New to the forum. I'm in the Zuda competition, but they only allow 8 pages, so I created a few more. They feature characters from the story, but are not necessary to understand what's happening on the Zuda screens. anyway here it is:

let me know what you think!

if you haven't checked Unconscious life out yet you can here: http://zudacomics.com/node/565#comment-17702

Hi there new to the forum guy.

Comment

I keep expecting to see page two panel one where the dad casually responds: Dead body.
      Then the boy goes: Ok.

Comment

I have a feeling that the BTK or the Iceman's household was eerily similar to this haha. I like the look you've got going on here. Good luck in the competition and welcome to PJ.
        Gorilla Mouth Blog
        Gorilla Mouth Shop
        Twitter
        R.O.M.B.I.E.

Comment

hey thanks guys!

ZombieKilla- actually the iceman and BTK really influenced this character. I'm really stoked you picked up on that!!!

Comment

Yeah, they better take the guy in the trunk to the Hospital right away because I think he's hurt really bad!

Comment

Originally posted by peruzzo View Post
              hey thanks guys!

ZombieKilla- actually the iceman and BTK really influenced this character. I'm really stoked you picked up on that!!!

Nice! I had a feeling that might be what you were shooting for, nice work.

I just had the chance to read the whole thing, I want to see more!
              Gorilla Mouth Blog
              Gorilla Mouth Shop
              Twitter
              R.O.M.B.I.E.

Comment

I should have another page up sometime this week. If you want to see more, be sure to vote and mark as a favorite.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X