Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15

I purchased a used laptop from Ebay over the holidays and wanted to write a quick review.

This is one amazing machine for art.

Pros

Wacom EMR at 15 inches so no line jitter. You can put a ruler up to the screen and make a perfect line

Beautiful display panel

Laptop/tablet 2 in one

16 gb ram with an I7

Super thin, and weighs about the same as a macbook air.

Really good battery life, I get around 4-6 hours of drawing in Photoshop easily.

Great for working on the go if you have to travel to conventions etc.

The outdoor mode is spectacular, it's as bright as a light-board so you can put a piece of paper right on the screen if you want.

Outdoor mode also doesn't compromise blacks or contrast so digital comics on this pc are the best I've ever seen.

Built in Pen with 4,096 levels. Although Im using a Staedtle Noris Digital Pencil. It looks exactly like a real pencil. Best pen for these devices by far.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tons of real estate, and split screen mode. So you can have Pshop open in one window, and Google search in the other.

I'ts the best laptop I've ever used.

Cons

Gaming its fair Its about equivalent to a ps4 in power. So not really a con per say, just saying you should be aware this is not running the newest games at 60 fps with everything on high.

I was able to snag mine on Ebay used with a 512 gb ssd for only 800 shipped.Standard price for a new unit is around 1200. My recommendation wait for Samsung to release their new notebooks which should be very soon, and snag one for under 800.

Before I bought this, I did my research on all the different machines, and anything without a wacom emr had problems with line quality. Surface books/pros etc.

The mobile studio from Wacom isn't even practical. Its huge, doesn't fold up, no keyboard, weak hardware etc. And the touch is abysmal on those unit. No way I could work on a plane ride or a convention with that thing.

In closing, this is the only laptop/tablet right now I would trust with pro work, and the weight makes it a joy to have on you while traveling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFT4ZM_wfLY

Discover the latest features and innovations available in the Notebook 9 Pro 15 inches (16GB RAM). Find the perfect Windows Laptops for you!
    “Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” ― Andy Warhol

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X