Scratchaday Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good stuff here.
    Really like the Usagi Yojimbo, Zelda and Flaming Carrot (like how his clothes/wrinkles are drawn).

Comment

• Originally posted by sevans73 View Post
      Some good stuff here.
      Really like the Usagi Yojimbo, Zelda and Flaming Carrot (like how his clothes/wrinkles are drawn).
      Thanks, I appreciate the compliments!

Comment

• Day one-hundred forty-eight: Jean Grey #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred forty-nine: Human Torch #scratchaday

Comment

• Hey Hoosiermouse! Really solid work going on in here. The improvement on your from first till last pages is great to see. Especially with the trickier anatomical areas like hands and feet.
            One bit of advice I'd say, and this is something I struggle with also, is to break down the form into simple shapes and draw through the form more when going about crazily foreshortened poses/ camera angles. Examples would be with the Rino sketch where the torso is blocking a lot lower body. It can be hard to get that right when just feeling out the form as you go, without drawing out the form that is obscured. Hope that makes sense. Keep sketching dude!

War of Attrition
            (Over dramatic, I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by CT_Sanders View Post
              Hey Hoosiermouse! Really solid work going on in here. The improvement on your from first till last pages is great to see. Especially with the trickier anatomical areas like hands and feet.
              One bit of advice I'd say, and this is something I struggle with also, is to break down the form into simple shapes and draw through the form more when going about crazily foreshortened poses/ camera angles. Examples would be with the Rino sketch where the torso is blocking a lot lower body. It can be hard to get that right when just feeling out the form as you go, without drawing out the form that is obscured. Hope that makes sense. Keep sketching dude!
              Thanks! Will do.

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty: Kim Possible #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-one: Storm #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-two: The Crow #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-three: the cast of Community #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-four: Black Panther #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-five: Invisible Woman #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-six: Groo #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-seven: The Rocketeer #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred fifty-eight: Silver Surfer #scratchaday

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X