Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day one-hundred ninety-four: Green Lantern (John Stewart) #scratchaday

Comment

• Hey Hoosier. Love the last few scratches, the starfox piece is really well done. The Green Landern piece has a few issues with it, I think. The left side of the character looks fine (his left), where as the right arm looks like it joins the torso too low down, and the hips and right leg look a bit awkward (difficult because of the extreme foreshortening of the upper leg) and doesn't look like its aligned correctly. The head and the shoulders convey a great sense of power though - they're spot on.

War of Attrition
      (Over dramatic, I know)

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-five: Vision #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-six: Em and An from the IP I'm working on. #scratchaday Done for my twins birthday.

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-seven: Doomsday #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-eight: Big Barda #scratchaday

Comment

• Really great Doomsday piece! That's how I feel when my local chinese take out place forgets to include forks and spoons with my order. The spikes and scales in the last two sketches must have been a killer to draw. I like the Big Barda piece too, although the way her legs are posed makes it seem like one of them is raised up in the air. Still amazed how quickly you pump these out. Thumbs up!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFurby View Post
                  Really great Doomsday piece! That's how I feel when my local chinese take out place forgets to include forks and spoons with my order. The spikes and scales in the last two sketches must have been a killer to draw. I like the Big Barda piece too, although the way her legs are posed makes it seem like one of them is raised up in the air. Still amazed how quickly you pump these out. Thumbs up!
                  Many thanks! I've been trying to give proper attention to detail these days.

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-nine: Black Adam #scratchaday

Comment

• Day 200: Star Lord #scratchaday

Comment

• Day two-hundred one: Bizarre #scratchaday using some alcohol markers my lady got me for my birthday.

Color:

Line art:

Comment

• Scratchaday two-hundred two: Zatanna #scratchaday

Comment

• Day two-hundred three: Rogue #scratchaday

Comment

• Day two-hundred four: Ren & Stimpy #scratchaday

Comment

• Day two-hundred five: Carnage #scratchaday

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget