No announcement yet.

Scratchaday Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm loving Scott. Do u mind if I ink this? Oh and what's happening with the chest? Is it some kind of energy beam?

Comment

• Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post
      I'm loving Scott. Do u mind if I ink this? Oh and what's happening with the chest? Is it some kind of energy beam?
      Feel free!

Specifically I was drawing the scene where the sword starts to come out of his chest. The fight with Gideon.

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-three: Blade #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-four: Captain Caveman #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-five: He-Man #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-six: Hephaestus, Greek god of technology, blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-seven: Beta Ray Bill #scratchaday Done in my interpretation of the Moebius style.

Comment

• Hey Hoosier, last three pieces are really strong! I particularly like the Hephaestus illustration. Perhaps because you invested time into some environment which I think strengthened the whole piece. You should do more of that (I know it takes longer, though). Keep it up!

War of Attrition
                  (Over dramatic, I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by CT_Sanders View Post
                    Hey Hoosier, last three pieces are really strong! I particularly like the Hephaestus illustration. Perhaps because you invested time into some environment which I think strengthened the whole piece. You should do more of that (I know it takes longer, though). Keep it up!
                    Thanks! It usually depends on the amount of free time whether I add extra details or not.

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-eight: Alex Powers from the Power Pack #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-nine: Starfox #scratchaday Marvel, not Nintendo!

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety: Starfox #scratchaday Nintendo, not Marvel.

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-one: Smurfs #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-two: Spider-Gwen #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred ninety-three: Harley Quinn #scratchaday

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X