No announcement yet.

Scratchaday Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day one-hundred seventy-seven: A gift to the nurses and doctors of the IU Health West Birthing Center #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred seventy-seven: A gift to the nurses and doctors of the IU Health West Birthing Center #scratchaday

Comment

• Last few pieces have been really strong. The fly and the hospital piece are great. Keep on scratching!

War of Attrition
        (Over dramatic, I know)

Comment

• Originally posted by CT_Sanders View Post
          Last few pieces have been really strong. The fly and the hospital piece are great. Keep on scratching!
          Appreciated! I have had some extra time to draw, admittedly.

Comment

• Day one-hundred seventy-eight: Shrek #scratchaday

Comment

• So far the hospital piece is my favorite, but I'm even more impressed with how consistently and quickly you post these full body shots. You're either a masochist or a super fast artist. How long does it take you to draw these on average? Either way, thumbs up!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFurby View Post
                So far the hospital piece is my favorite, but I'm even more impressed with how consistently and quickly you post these full body shots. You're either a masochist or a super fast artist. How long does it take you to draw these on average? Either way, thumbs up!
                I work intermittently as I have many distractions (kids, newborn and siblings, family coming over to meet the new arrival, etc) but if I can sit and focus on just drawing... I'd say it takes between 30 minutes to an hour. Sometimes longer if it's a complex costume or pose.

Comment

• Oh you're one of THOSE, the super fast artist type. You manage to squeeze in a surprising amount of detail in such a short period of time. Damn I'm jealous. Also congrats on the new arrival!

Comment

Oh you're one of THOSE, the super fast artist type. You manage to squeeze in a surprising amount of detail in such a short period of time. Damn I'm jealous. Also congrats on the new arrival!
                    Well thanks! I appreciate it. I'll be sure to add extra detail from now on lol!

Comment

• Day one-hundred seventy-nine: Obi Wan after cutting down Anakin. #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty: Crispy Anakin #scratchaday Also, the combined picture

Comment

• Look at all that detail. You make me sick. Also nice job capturing the emotions Obi Wans face and pose.

Comment

Look at all that detail. You make me sick. Also nice job capturing the emotions Obi Wans face and pose.
                            I appreciate it. I have been watching the star wars films with my kids and that scene hit me as something that would truly break Obi Wan's heart.

Comment

• Forgot to post this yesterday.

Day one-hundred eighty-one: Scott Pilgrim #scratchaday

Comment

• Day one-hundred eighty-two: Table flip meme #scratchaday

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X