Page 7 of Silent Nick issue 2..

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    My Wife Renee...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    " The Greastest Is Gone " from 1978 Time Mag..Ali VS Spinks...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Page 3 of Silent Nick..

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest...staring Jack Nicholas...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Silent Nick #2 pg 2

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Dr Frankenstein an assistant Fritz..

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Mr Mercury...a Commission for the Gal that does my taxes..a trade

MODERATOR NOTE: I fixed your post and approved it. It looks like you copied the entire DeviantArt page for this rather than just the image. ~pell
    Last edited by pell; 06-18-2020, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Dr Frankenstein's Assistant Fritz played by Dwight Frye..Fun art for my Buddy Rich at Creeps Mag...

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Found an old photo of me in 1963

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Originally posted by hoosiermouse View Post
    Happy to be of service. It took me a minute to figure out the new way to link images, so I figured I'd try to help those in need of the same knowledge as I was able.
    Thanks again..I got it wrote down..working on a Welcome for Creeps Mag ( fun art ) when I get it done I'll be working this formula...Thank you

Leave a comment:

• hoosiermouse
    replied
    Happy to be of service. It took me a minute to figure out the new way to link images, so I figured I'd try to help those in need of the same knowledge as I was able.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Originally posted by hoosiermouse View Post
    The image posting is a bit different than the old way. There's an icon of mountains and a sun framed in a rectangle. That brings up a popup for you to past urls.

For DeviantArt, you need to right click the image and select "Copy Image Address" to get the correct url for this popup dialog. Once you've pasted that, click OK and the image should pop up. If not, something didn't get copied correctly.
    Thanks..I've just had a weekend with my Grand-kids..pretty bushed..I'll check back in an physically write this down...been pretty frustrated.. then.. pow surprise Grand kid visit..Thank You Pal..

Leave a comment:

• hoosiermouse
    replied
    The image posting is a bit different than the old way. There's an icon of mountains and a sun framed in a rectangle. That brings up a popup for you to past urls.

For DeviantArt, you need to right click the image and select "Copy Image Address" to get the correct url for this popup dialog. Once you've pasted that, click OK and the image should pop up. If not, something didn't get copied correctly.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X