No announcement yet.

Doodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, the last one and painted sketches have been sadly amateurish. Switching gears from storyboards to painting hasn't been pretty. Story boarding is something I like to depict fairly raw and yet painting takes patience. The last sketch is okay, but the arm is awful. I'm used to molding form with ambient light, but I was referencing an artist that primarily uses a single light source and the arm fell apart because the shapes there are not working and the structure of that arm is terrible. Will probably fix and replace. The other face on the first page is just not strong either. I do love these painted sketches because they reveal how rusty I truly am. Yikes!

Comment

Ok, fixed the latest one. May tinker with it later again.

Comment

I like your sketches as well as the clarity of the drawing..
        Last edited by chinujhon; 05-06-2013, 06:38 AM.
        Website Designing Ajmer SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

I stopped posting a long time ago and I decided to start putting up art. I like the nature of a sketchbook thread. Hopefully, I can keep a good pace with some sketches as I go.

Comment

Here are a couple of older images as I get back into drawing. The first one is an old one that I never posted. It's a silly homage to giant size x-men and the other is a goofy spaghetti thing. I have to get back into drawing backgrounds more. I have been drawing trees and nature scenes for a graphic novel and eyeballing perspective. I'll have to get back into actually plotting some perspective and such as I draw cities in the next book.

Comment

Get back into drawing??? Man your works look like u should be published by now. Great artworks.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I don't draw nearly as much as I used to. I have to get back into drawing cities. My last book took place almost entirely in the woods.

Comment

Some business cards I made a while back. The purpose was to draw sketches so hopefully people would remember me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X