X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Originally posted by spidey976 View Post

Thanks m8. I am going wrap the colours for joe as I accidentally flattened the layers, but I have learned so much. I have so many pencil pieces I have to wrap up and I have a giant one coming
    It all sounds good! Keep That Pencil Busy!

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryan E.Warner View Post
    Like the pencils...the colors look work in progress..
    Thanks m8. I am going wrap the colours for joe as I accidentally flattened the layers, but I have learned so much. I have so many pencil pieces I have to wrap up and I have a giant one coming

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Like the pencils...the colors look work in progress..

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Okay ummm three years ago I did stuff..., I did new stuff now...lol

Last edited by spidey976; 09-03-2020, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Originally posted by spidey976 View Post
    Thanks m8. It is a lot of work, but so much fun. I have been feeling the itch to jump into some digital penciling now so you never know. You may be seeing some more from me soon
    Sounds Cool..

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    I think your looking good Shawn
    Thanks m8. It is a lot of work, but so much fun. I have been feeling the itch to jump into some digital penciling now so you never know. You may be seeing some more from me soon

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    I think your looking good Shawn

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Here are some updates

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Okay gents long time no post. Going for a more realistic headsculpt then I have ever done.... just trying to get the anatomy right...

Considering where I was last summer I am pretty happy with this I feel it has more flow then this old one

As always rip it up.

P.S. Mods since it is one maint piece of art that is why I have a few extra pics... of you want me to delet a few no problem

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Looks Cool to me
    Thanks Bryan... I got a lot more growing to do

Leave a comment:

• Bryan E.Warner
    replied
    Looks Cool to me

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Just a little update with a new hair sculpt. I still gotta up the fat content a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Well it has been a long time since I posted, but I thought it might be fun to show what I have been doing. This isn't your typical "sketch", but it is a WIP for a Hulk sculpt I have been doing. It was done in conjunction with a contest, but I didn't make the cut so I am going to be rejigging it. Cheers and as usual C&C is always welcome.

The contest was actually Hulks transformation so here is the WHOLE piece I did. I sculpted it all but the jeep which was a tool that was easily found.

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    Originally posted by Ethan Kimbell View Post
    You are a super talent artist, man! You should think about doing some sequential art, like for a comic book or a graphic novel!
    Thank you Ethan... I have been moving away from PencilSork as of later, but I do long to pic it back up. I have been mainly focussing on my 3D modelling. Trying to build what I can in terms of a portfolio. With that being said....

Here is where I was a year ago...

[/URL]

And here is a little something I am working on now...

Leave a comment:

• Ethan Kimbell
    replied
    You are a super talent artist, man! You should think about doing some sequential art, like for a comic book or a graphic novel!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X