Concept art - Thorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concept art - Thorn

Concept art, inked up. For my sci-fi horror project.

See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
    DeviantArt

Very cool, how's that project coming along?
    sketchbook thread

Comment

Originally posted by battlewraith View Post
      Very cool, how's that project coming along?
      Thanks! It's coming along. It's not coming along as fast as I'd like, working on it between other things that take priority. But, the work, is my best work and I'm enjoying the journey.
      DeviantArt

Comment

It's so long since I've seen something of yours inked! A real treat.

Are you not worried you're going to want to redo all the early stuff in this story, you'll have levelled up so much by the end?
        HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          It's so long since I've seen something of yours inked! A real treat.

Are you not worried you're going to want to redo all the early stuff in this story, you'll have levelled up so much by the end?
          Thanks a lot, Jim! In all honesty, it's not something I worry about. It might be a byproduct of the work dynamic, but my only concern is telling the story as all out and the best I possibly can. If it ends up serving as a journal of improvement I've made over a prolonged period of time, that might be cool. But hopefully not a hurdle or distraction for the reader.
          DeviantArt

Comment

EEK!

Well, that put me off my lunch... for about a week. This is seriously and wonderfully disturbing. I gotta go check the closets and look under the bed.
            PaulMartinSmith

Comment

Originally posted by dfbovey View Post

Thanks a lot, Jim! In all honesty, it's not something I worry about. It might be a byproduct of the work dynamic, but my only concern is telling the story as all out and the best I possibly can. If it ends up serving as a journal of improvement I've made over a prolonged period of time, that might be cool. But hopefully not a hurdle or distraction for the reader.
              Well that's good. I mean, your old stuff is still amazing, I was just wondering from a personal point of view as I hate anything of mine more than a month old.
              HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

Well that's good. I mean, your old stuff is still amazing, I was just wondering from a personal point of view as I hate anything of mine more than a month old.
                I'm the same way. The loathing sets in not too far after I complete something. It helps in this case that I don't have a lot of time to really sit and look at the old work. The things that are making this take so long to begin with, really dominate my time. To where I'm just grateful when I do have the time to work on this project. I think it'll bother me more potentially when I complete the story and actually have the time to look at it as a whole.
                DeviantArt

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
                  EEK!

Well, that put me off my lunch... for about a week. This is seriously and wonderfully disturbing. I gotta go check the closets and look under the bed.
                  Thank you, Smitty! Mission accomplished. heh
                  DeviantArt

Comment

Great work, I love the inks
                    Deviant Art | Youtube

Comment

Great inking!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X