Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellboy Daily Drawing (colored)

Hellboy Daily Drawing.

Mike Mignola is another one of those folks who you might not know is a HUGE inspiration from looking at my art, but trust me, he is! I usually only ink these, but I just had to color the big guy.

Last edited by BenBender; 06-23-2022, 10:26 AM.

Edit: Pretty sure I fixed the image post so everyone can see it now. But who knows? I'm a dinosaur

Comment

Sorry, I don't see the image.
      http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
      http://ohotmuredux.blogspot.com/

Comment

Strange, it used to be visible, now its gone. "url signature expired"

Hey Ben, to what host site have you uploaded the image? Deviant Art, Imgur, your own website...?
        PaulMartinSmith

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
          Strange, it used to be visible, now its gone. "url signature expired"

Hey Ben, to what host site have you uploaded the image? Deviant Art, Imgur, your own website...?
          I think I grabbed the image url from the Facebook post. Is that why my images keep disappearing? If so, any advice on that? I did start using my Deviantart again recently. Would that be better than using my Twitter or Facebook? Posting here is killing me! Hahaha!

Comment

"url signature expired" suggests an address that's somehow dynamic or temporary; it changes or doesn't last. A web search shows it's a common, widespread, problem with facebook and instagram.

I'm no web surgeon but it sounds like avoiding facebook and instagram (for this purpose) and assigning a static, permanent address would avoid the problem. Since you already have a DA account, upload there, locate the image url and use hand typed image tags [img]URLhere[/img]. The attach image function in PJs toolbox doesn't work consistently; it works for some folks, sometimes and for many not at all.
            PaulMartinSmith

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
              "url signature expired" suggests an address that's somehow dynamic or temporary; it changes or doesn't last. A web search shows it's a common, widespread, problem with facebook and instagram.

I'm no web surgeon but it sounds like avoiding facebook and instagram (for this purpose) and assigning a static, permanent address would avoid the problem. Since you already have a DA account, upload there, locate the image url and use hand typed image tags [img]URLhere[/img]. The attach image function in PJs toolbox doesn't work consistently; it works for some folks, sometimes and for many not at all.
              Got it. I'll go for that when I post from now on. Thanks, brother!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X