X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Dr. Strange Contest

Dr. Strange

FB_IMG_1649383652674.jpg
    Last edited by Rey Alicea; 04-09-2022, 10:03 PM.

Cool stuff! Didnt know there was a fanart contest, I’ll have to put something together as well!

Comment

Dang all these tiny images. Is it just me????

Comment

Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post
        No, it's not you. Wtf. Why not use imgur to upload? Forums are left behind and it's sad.

Credit to Terry for keeping PJ going but its like having it on life support.

Comment

yeah right? At least let's try to guide people how to post. But I AM curious how some people like joakimhagstrom seem to be able to see those images.

Comment

At least you can see an image. All I get is a text link that reveals "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

Drat that Dread Dormammu!
            PaulMartinSmith

Comment

OMG! I love Dr.Strange

Comment

Ayo this drips of Old School comic

Comment

Seriously, how are these people seeing this? gratakate , ej404, you guys can see the image?

Comment

Dr.Strange is my favorite

Comment

Seriously, how are these people seeing this? gratakate , ej404, you guys can see the image?
                      The pic I see is about the size of a postage stamp
                      "The next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me REAL hard" -Batman
                      http://www.penciljack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80062
                      The only person I need to out draw is myself!

Comment

The problem is that the image was uploaded to the forum rather than linking to an external location. Usually the forum doesn't allow it, but sometimes it does. Unfortunately, the option is checked by default even though it's not allowed, so you have to manually uncheck it when you post an image.

Rey Alicea Please try to remember that when you post an image, uncheck the box in the image tool labeled "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and link directly to an image file you have hosted somewhere (not to a Web page but directly to the file, such as "whatever.jpg"). In most browsers you can access that file by right-clicking with your mouse and selecting something like "copy image link" or "open image in new tab". Of course, do whatever is the equivalent of that in whichever device you use.
                        Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
                          The problem is that the image was uploaded to the forum rather than linking to an external location. Usually the forum doesn't allow it, but sometimes it does. Unfortunately, the option is checked by default even though it's not allowed, so you have to manually uncheck it when you post an image.

Rey Alicea Please try to remember that when you post an image, uncheck the box in the image tool labeled "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and link directly to an image file you have hosted somewhere (not to a Web page but directly to the file, such as "whatever.jpg"). In most browsers you can access that file by right-clicking with your mouse and selecting something like "copy image link" or "open image in new tab". Of course, do whatever is the equivalent of that in whichever device you use.
                          Pell, but why do some members seem to be able to see the improperly uploaded pics?
                          Is there a certain web browser that makes it possible?

Comment

Pell, but why do some members seem to be able to see the improperly uploaded pics?
                            Is there a certain web browser that makes it possible?
                            I can see them on Firefox, but they're very, very small (like the size of a quarter). I can't see anything on Opera.

If it wasn't for you questioning everything on these threads, I would have gone a bit bonkers trying to figure out why people were commenting as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Dredd View Post

I can see them on Firefox, but they're very, very small (like the size of a quarter). I can't see anything on Opera.

If it wasn't for you questioning everything on these threads, I would have gone a bit bonkers trying to figure out why people were commenting as normal.
                              I can also see the tiny image. But observing the people commenting, they seem to be able to see a bigger image. They comment on specific things like shading and stuff.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X