Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 dedication

Due to my absolute love of the recent release of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0,
    I decided to make a dedication, HEAVILY based on a image I found from an online search.
    It perhaps was screenshot from one of the episodes or movies.
    Pencil and ink

Nice! Very solid inking!

Comment

This looks great! My only crit is I think some of the internal lines on his head are too thick. The extreme thickness of the exterior arms on his line contrasting with the much narrower interior lines looks really striking. You kind of lose that effect on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by joakimhagstrom View Post
        Nice! Very solid inking!
        Thank You !

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Dredd View Post
          This looks great! My only crit is I think some of the internal lines on his head are too thick. The extreme thickness of the exterior arms on his line contrasting with the much narrower interior lines looks really striking. You kind of lose that effect on his head.
          Thanks!!
          The thickness around the components in the head are due to what was going on here below, in the head.
          As I mentioned in my description, this piece is HEAVILY created as result of this source material/reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pa5cal View Post

Thanks!!
            The thickness around the components in the head are due to what was going on here below, in the head.
            As I mentioned in my description, this piece is HEAVILY created as result of this source material/reference.

lol I'm sorry my message to you was gibberish. That should say "extreme thickness of the exterior lines on his arm" and not "extreme thickness of the exterior arms on his line". Yikes.

You did a great job capturing the intimidation factor in this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Dredd View Post

lol I'm sorry my message to you was gibberish. That should say "extreme thickness of the exterior lines on his arm" and not "extreme thickness of the exterior arms on his line". Yikes.

You did a great job capturing the intimidation factor in this pic.
              Coolin'
              Thanks much!

Comment

Inks to colours are like two different images!
                dA | PJ Sketchblog

I want to be the man who can draw so many things, so well and in so many different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by smygba View Post
                  Inks to colours are like two different images!
                  That's because they are – OP says that the coloured image is the screencap he copied to do his illo.
                  HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

That's because they are – OP says that the coloured image is the screencap he copied to do his illo.
                    Lol - totally missed that!
                    dA | PJ Sketchblog

I want to be the man who can draw so many things, so well and in so many different ways.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X