Bomb Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb Queen

Hello PJ, I found this old picture of Bomb Queen, and decided to color it...I tried to be fast about it, so I'm sure I missed some stuff lol...Any thoughts?

Pummel Record, LHW
    Wins 0 Losses 0 Ties 0

I'm always down to help, so if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask away.

Open for commissions/new work at the moment.

breasts look a little weird but over all, nice

Comment

I like this. Like the pose, her expression, the colors. The olnly detractor might be her left breast. Possibly not "aimed" the right way. Too round I think. very slick.

Comment

Sticking strictly with colors since you may or may not have not this piece that you found I think it looks pretty awesome, though the top half does look a bit more shiny than the flatter lower half.

Comment

thanks

thanks for the compliments guys...yeah, i have boob anatomy problems lol...i'll be fixing those for sure

wo-nellie: yeah, it's mine...i used to go by gr4f on here, but i'm trying to develop a web presence with my new studio. so i changed all of my info around the forums to dreamcmyk. it also represents the change in my art; i'm focusing more on structure and color now, rather than trying to render something that is structurally unsound to cover the problems. there's a saying about polishing a turd lol...so i've been studying a lot of anatomy books and everything now; the pencils for this were just on my hard drive, so i was like eh-why not lol
          Pummel Record, LHW
          Wins 0 Losses 0 Ties 0

I'm always down to help, so if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask away.

Open for commissions/new work at the moment.

Comment

I like it. The breasts are little skewed, but over all this is a great piece!
            www.kevinsteward.blogspot.com
            You can't succeed unless you fail-pigeonmilk
            https://www.instagram.com/pigeonmilk70/
            https://twitter.com/StewDaSix2
            https://twitter.com/ApolloNovel

Comment

I like it, but this could be better.
              You're not following the lineart as tightly as you should, especially on the legs. Look at the way the blacks are spotted on her calves, and compare that with the lighting you chose in the colors- way off.
              I think her face needs more contrast, too. Try putting more blue in the shadows on the face, and shine some light on the side of her head- the cheekbone area. It'll really bring out the planes of her face and help define the form.
              More contrast overall would really help this piece. Make the dark areas of her uniform darker by filling the spotted black with a strong dark blue or something, then you can render the highlights from there.

I like the scribbly colors for your background, but you've got a line in the pencils behind her legs that suggests she's in front of a wall. Since you're the penciller, why not take the liberty of removing it, and lose the shadow under her while you're at it? Again, the idea is to have the lines and colors work in unison, not fight each other.

Just some thoughts.
              Downer IllustrationTumblrTwitterDeviantArtDracula The Unconquered

Comment

Simple fix on the breast issue!!

Check out the alignment of her spine relative to the center of the chest. The left boob just needs to be erased, and there you have it! The "right" boob actually acts as the "left" at that angle.

Hope that helps.
                Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him, then who did, sir?

Hannibal Lecter: Who can say. Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X