Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inkerjam #1: Raven

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inkerjam #1: Raven

    I don’t have a Twitter account but I saw a couple of other PJers doing so I tried it out:
    https://www.deviantart.com/dan-sol

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dan 3000 View Post
    I don’t have a Twitter account but I saw a couple of other PJers doing so I tried it out:
    This is so nice, Dan. Gonna share this on twitter. Is there any social media account to include in the post?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeOutrora View Post

      This is so nice, Dan. Gonna share this on twitter. Is there any social media account to include in the post?
      Sure, you can go ahead and share, I don’t have any social media account just my Deviant page, you can share that if
      https://www.deviantart.com/dan-sol

      Comment


      • #4
        Dan you killed it. Looks great! My only gripe is I wish that the fishnets wrapped around her legs rather than being a flat texture.
        sketchbook thread

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by battlewraith View Post
          Dan you killed it. Looks great! My only gripe is I wish that the fishnets wrapped around her legs rather than being a flat texture.
          Thanks, I agree about the fishnets, it was a bit of a rush finish there at the end
          https://www.deviantart.com/dan-sol

          Comment

          Unconfigured Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X