Megan Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Fox

Now that I have your attention, here is my drawing. :-)

Based on this reference.

In drawing this, I came to the conclusion that there aren't a bunch of specific features that distinguish the beautiful Megan from any other pretty girl. To capture a likeness like this, what things are you experts looking at? What makes Megan look like Megan? There is something about the eyes, but I don't think I quite got it.

Check out paulmcrae.ca.
    My DeviantArt Page

You do have a conundrum. Megan Fox is gorgeous but you're right, she doesn't seem to have any definable facial features. I wouldn't be able to spot her walking down the street. I usually recognize Megan Fox by her dark,dark hair and her green-blue eyes, but since you're working in gray-scale...

As for crit, watch out for the eye area. There should be slightly more space between the actual eye and the eyebrow. Check out the right eye in the ref.
    Into the Sarlacc Pit ... my art blog

Comment

Hmmm, you may want to try adding some tooth indicator lines, don't draw the individual teeth however.

Comment

Originally posted by Wo-Nellie View Post
        Hmmm, you may want to try adding some tooth indicator lines, don't draw the individual teeth however.

Draw "around" teeth.

Comment

Yeah -- I had tried a bit of that and it didn't look great. You can still see some of the semicircles outlining the bottom of her dentition.

I did a little PS drawover with the ref. My eyes are WAY too low. I might do this one again to see if I can measure better. surprisingly, most of the rest of it is pretty close, except she needs much more hair.

Check out paulmcrae.ca.
          My DeviantArt Page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X