Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Necronox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I now expect to get smacked when I one day meet Smitty at a con.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by humble-tomato View Post
      What? No way I don't want to get smacked.
      Nah man, I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about Art getting smacked. I'll leave that to Smitty. I wouldn't want you to get smacked. No way man. I think Smitty wants to though, lol.
      https://elliotrodriguezart.myportfolio.com/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by hoosiermouse View Post
        I now expect to get smacked when I one day meet Smitty at a con.
        Careful what you wish for.
        PaulMartinSmith

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Elliot Rodriguez View Post

          Nah man, I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about Art getting smacked. I'll leave that to Smitty. I wouldn't want you to get smacked. No way man. I think Smitty wants to though, lol.
          Oh, you think your safe?

          PaulMartinSmith

          Comment


          • #20
            Damn. Who knew this episode was based on a real person.

            Comment


            • #21
              Did you just accuse me of wearing POLO SHIRTS!?! I'll give you such a smack
              PaulMartinSmith

              Comment


              • #22
                Oh sorry, I just noticed in post 19 you prefer hobo style fashion. .................................................. ........................I so need to hide from him at a con.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Based on that hobo style comment, I think you're a sadist who just wants to get smacked by Smitty!
                  http://chcomicart.blogspot.com/
                  https://www.instagram.com/chris.haizlip/

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well it will be an honour

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
                      Based on that hobo style comment, I think you're a sadist who just wants to get smacked by Smitty!
                      If he was a sadist he'd want to smack you and me.

                      I prefer to think of it as biker chic

                      PaulMartinSmith

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        wha.. so cool...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Smitty View Post

                          If he was a sadist he'd want to smack you and me.

                          I prefer to think of it as biker chic

                          Lol, masochist! I always get those two mixed up. Probably why the ladies always kick my butt!
                          Awesome jacket!
                          http://chcomicart.blogspot.com/
                          https://www.instagram.com/chris.haizlip/

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            First in line to get smacked now
                            Last edited by Josem; 06-15-2020, 10:51 PM.
                            Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
                            LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
                            http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
                              Lol, masochist! I always get those two mixed up. Probably why the ladies always kick my butt!
                              Awesome jacket!
                              That's just good clean wholesome fun.

                              Originally posted by Josem View Post
                              First in line to get smacked now
                              You stole my business card! I'm gonna smack you so hard...

                              PaulMartinSmith

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Smitty View Post

                                That's just good clean wholesome fun.



                                You stole my business card! I'm gonna smack you so hard...

                                Love the movement implied.
                                Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
                                LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
                                http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X