X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlewraith
    replied
    Originally posted by Maulsmash View Post
    Looks awesome. Not sure the furry boa translates well...may be the blurs or the heavy dark outlines, getting muddy and blurry. In the end, nit a deal breaker though, good work
    Thanks! I kind of wanted the boa to have a kind of "where has that thing been?" look. Will probably make it fluffier in the future.

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied
    Thanks pell! I don't know about the like button, I've never used it myself. Maybe it was added after that forum update that happened a couple years back.

Leave a comment:

• pell
    replied
    These are great, battlewraith. They caused me to discover the "Like" button at the bottom of the posts. Has that been there all this time?

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maulsmash
    replied
    Looks awesome. Not sure the furry boa translates well...may be the blurs or the heavy dark outlines, getting muddy and blurry. In the end, nit a deal breaker though, good work

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maulsmash
    replied
    Nice, love the rendering of the leather

Leave a comment:

• pell
    replied
    If that doesn't get their attention, nothing will. Nice job on the highlights.

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied
    Here's another promo piece for the project:

Leave a comment:

• Maulsmash
    replied
    Looks cool, are there some photos and 3D renders in there?

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied
    Thanks shaw! The series is set in the 1960s and I'm trying to evoke a retro, industrial sort of vibe.

Leave a comment:

• shaw
    replied
    Looks cool - lettertype certainly fits the genre, the illustration on top looks great.

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    started a topic Fever Dream Girls

Fever Dream Girls

Hey guys,

I'm working on an erotic webcomic and it's starting to come together. This is a title page for the series. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to formatting a webcomic page, but one guy I follow does 4 x 6 and that seems to fit perfectly on my IPad. One the pc it seems ok, I can scroll a little to fit it all. Anyway, lemme know what you think:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X