X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NSFW" Booty gurl

Hello everyones...You could look here to my webcomic:
    https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Hac...umain/5572827/
    it's an old work i did and decide to post it on the duck…
    flochgregory my instagram . thanks

I like the style and composition. The anatomy seems a bit off in places, but even that works for the style rather than against it.
    Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Cool style, and I love the composition. Her dress/skirt design (and how it's floating on the water) - very nice, kind of art-niveau feeling to the cloth. The colours are subtle but quite well chosen, I think.

Comment

It looks like she’s voiding her bowels all over that log. I dig the style, but if you were going for sexy, you missed the mark in almost every way. If you were going for weird, you nailed it.
        Dino Nebitt
        LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
        SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

Originally posted by Brandino Nebitt View Post
          It looks like she’s voiding her bowels all over that log. I dig the style, but if you were going for sexy, you missed the mark in almost every way. If you were going for weird, you nailed it.
          Awww. Now I can't unsee it.
          Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Hey greg, good to see you back, nice piece mate! Love the colors and composition. But 2016 is quite a long time, you got more recent stuff to share too
            "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
            |LHW Bottomfeeder|
            PJ Sketchblog
            petethacreepofficial

Comment

In fact, i Don't know why, am always a little bit (VERY) weird in all i draw. thanks for replies

Comment

Hello Pete Tha creep. Indeed it's an old draw. Why? because i did a LOT of draws that i didn't share anywhere so now i deicide to post them, unless they are some years past done. excuse and understand me, but, if you asked me, i could send you, soon, a new pencilled draw...it will be 3 witches (very weird)! keep watching me so...

Comment

Hey there Gregory. I caught this piece posted at Digital Webbing, but that aggravating site won't let me post anything anymore (their office of precrime assumes I'm a spambot ).

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X