Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 1 of my Comic "5 Chapters of the Universe"

Page 1 of my Comic "5 Chapters of the Universe"

I love the greebling. Aside from the upper part of the machine getting a little lost in the background, this is good stuff.
    Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

I think the street looks way too clean, sprinkle some litter, cracks and other stuff in there to make it blend in. Right now, it just looks like "now just a hit with the good ol bucket tool, aaaand done"
      I remeber you postign the first version some time ago, there it was super busy with no lineweight at all, whci I found more appealing asa style choice, when you go with spot blacks, be sure to balance it out. This looks a bit rushed, awesome piece nonetheless.
      "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
      |LHW Bottomfeeder|
      PJ Sketchblog
      petethacreepofficial

Comment

im diggin it man, getting an old school Heavy metal magazine vibe. will you color it?

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
          I love the greebling. Aside from the upper part of the machine getting a little lost in the background, this is good stuff.
          Much Thanks. I tried to differentiate the central figure with using thick lines but not sufficiently enough, apparently!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
            I think the street looks way too clean, sprinkle some litter, cracks and other stuff in there to make it blend in. Right now, it just looks like "now just a hit with the good ol bucket tool, aaaand done"
            I remeber you postign the first version some time ago, there it was super busy with no lineweight at all, whci I found more appealing asa style choice, when you go with spot blacks, be sure to balance it out. This looks a bit rushed, awesome piece nonetheless.
            Thanks!
            But, I'm fairly certain this is the first time I posted this image, especially since I completed it back in the 1990s! I suspect that this is the art you are thinking of(?)

Comment

Originally posted by JSS666 View Post
              im diggin it man, getting an old school Heavy metal magazine vibe. will you color it?
              Thanks;
              I'd love to color but my time is torn between three other paying projects at the moment!

Comment

I could have sworn I saw that piece somewhere! The other one is also very nice, with cracks included in the blacks
                "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
                |LHW Bottomfeeder|
                PJ Sketchblog
                petethacreepofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
                  I could have sworn I saw that piece somewhere! The other one is also very nice, with cracks included in the blacks
                  Thanks! Some people have thought that those effects are white pigment over black. Certainly not; I do it the hard way. Though lately, large areas of blacks are Photoshopped in when doing art with such shadowing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X