• Show
Clear All

• Rich
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback guys, it helps!

Leave a comment:

• Sid Bane
    replied
    Actually, I quite like the pen work in the background. You have a nice sense of contrast going on here. I think the biggest issues would be the anatomy on the figures. As humble-tomato mentioned earlier, the guy running down the stairs is way off-balance. Plus there are a couple of weird anatomy issues on the female figures (the summoner's lower-jaw is off and melting into her neck, the demon's breasts lay strangely on the chest, her horns are a little off center, and her neck is craning way too far over). The poses are really dynamic and I think that's good- there are just some anatomical wrinkles that need to be ironed out.

Leave a comment:

• humble-tomato
    replied
    Your pen control isn't that bad in my opinion, but you're right the background running guy's WAY off balance and the central girl's weak upper body area is the main distraction

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied
    Thanks for looking. The sitting girl was partially referenced (I added my own head and upper arm). The central figure was from my head. I like the gesture, but struggled to eliminate the wonkiness in the torso / neck, which I failed to do completely. Wish I hadn’t rushed through the background figures.

i tried to set up the tones for maximum contrast around the central figure, and clumped blacks elsewhere...lack of pen control created a noticeable tone change on the left wall I didn’t intend, oh well....

Leave a comment:

• humble-tomato
    replied
    Albeit some minor flaws the sitting girl is very tastefully drawn. I wonder if her pose was referenced/studied, I wish the other figures were referenced/studied better as well.

Leave a comment:

• josephsfeven
    replied
    I like your sense of contrast

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    started a topic The summoning

The summoning

Everything by me. Proving once more I have no control over brush or pen. But let me know what you think...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X