ASH finished!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASH finished!!!!

i finished this pic of quesada's ASH. any comments or crits very welcome.[IMG][/IMG]

Hey, that's pretty good!

I'm not too hot on the face or hair, or the cut off foot but the rest looks nice.

It'd be fun to ink, for sure. Good job.

Comment

I really like this...the only semi negative thing I have about this though is that I kinda wish his foot wasn't cropped out, cause it would've made this illustration complete. Other than that, its pretty good. Plan on inking it and taking it further?
      I don't bother making points, because there is no point.

My webcomic| Redux Deluxe

Comment

Yeah, that came out really well, I agree with the foot thing,
        but it certainly doesn't kill the drawing, just not optimal.
        Very nice!

-HG

Comment

thanks for the comments. yeah i know the foot thing kinda sucks but oh well i'll try to place my next pic a little better.

Comment

The body is brilliantly done... a real solid weight to it.... but the hair is flat and needs more work...

Comment

yeah now that you mention it that hair does suck. so any suggestions on the hair would be great. it started out having diferent hair but i thought the hair wasn't true to the character design.
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

It's hard because you've got to think about wind/speed lines etc. I think the general direction you had was ok, but you had no bulk... even just simply shading the underside of the hair darker than the top might help.
                I don't know the character - are there badger streaks? Bits of smoke? If so, I reckon you could get the shape and weight of the hair sorted first before these go in? Maybe use some reference, even if just a shampoo ad?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X