Hello artwork from a manga girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello artwork from a manga girl.

Hello out there all of you... My real name is Erin...you can find me at http://erinkerr.deviantart.com. Nice to meet you all...I've heard about penciljack for some time...but as I'm on Deviant art and another forum,as well as drawing my own story, I've been quite busy. But I'm really happy to be here...I've been drawing since I was 10, after I saw the ninja turtles...I just knew what I wanted to be. A Comic master! lol...Then manga entered my life when I was 16 and I've been working hard at that for years now. I've been trying to get my first story published for two years...it's hard but I love it.

Anyway...here's some Robin and Batman fan art...I hope you all like it. Robin has always been my favorite(yes that is a guy I drew up there...lol)...Jason Todd in particular...and I love the Elseworlds Batman very much. Ummm...that's all I can think of to say at the moment. But it's really nice to meet you all!

Last edited by TokyoRose; 02-13-2009, 07:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to enter the link to my DA account.

Originally posted by TokyoRose View Post
    ...I've been drawing since I was 10, after I saw the ninja turtles...I just knew what I wanted to be.
    You wanted to be a ninja turtle? Just kidding.
    Welcome aboard new girl.
    Extraordinary take on these very established characters.
    I've given you a little bit of positive reputation for such a strong first showing.

Comment

WOW. Love the detail. The robins, the roses and the backgrounds on both are wonderful. What you've done says alot about how you would interpret these characters. Good luck on your book. If you are able to publish, let us know.

Anyway... why are women always able to draw manga better than men????

Comment

really cool lady, lots of detail a complete new take on the original concept, great use of tones and style,
        can't wait to see more.
        - ssjtom circa 1987.

Comment

Originally posted by Across The Universe View Post
          WOW. Love the detail. The robins, the roses and the backgrounds on both are wonderful. What you've done says alot about how you would interpret these characters. Good luck on your book. If you are able to publish, let us know.

Anyway... why are women always able to draw manga better than men????
          I think its because manga always has a touch of cute, men arnt always good at cute.
          My Deviant Page

Comment

your attention to detail makes me feel inadequate.

Id love to see you work on the figures though. especially that batman.

welcome to PJ!
            DON'T CLICK
            http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
            http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
            I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

wow im impressed!

Comment

Nice work. Welcome to PJ.
                Cheers, Alex

Comment

Heehee! You guys made me blush with all your wonderful comments...thank you so much...It makes me glad to know how much you all enjoyed my take on these characters...makes me want to draw them again. It's been one of my dreams to get the chance to draw a Robin issue at DC comics since I was 13.

And Wo-Nellie, lol...I may not have wanted to be a ninja turtle...but I did want to change my name to April O'Neil and move to New York.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X