Girl Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Character

It's been awhile since I posted on this forum. Here's a picture I drew and colored in Photoshop.

looks great- im kinda thinking the angle on her left ankle is looking off... but i could be wrong. did you photo ref this pose?

coloring is good. all her accecories and trinkets look good. shes kinda got ugly mannish knees but thats just style preference.
    My deviantART
    My Art Blog
    My Comic Reviewing Blog
    My Inking and Lettering Portfolio Website

Comment

I agree with angeltread about the ankle/leg. It looks quite uncomfortable down there.

The colours you've used and your actual application of those colours is really good -- but, for me, the lower half of her body is just TOO chunky and old looking to go with the top half. It's quite distracting. I'm not sure if it's the shaded muscle sculpturing that's doing it -- or if its the actual 'build' of the legs.....hmmm.....
      Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

her nose and mouth seem rather crooked and the sheath/holster (?) doesnt really look attatched other than that and the other things mentioned I rather like it specially her eyes and her arm.
        Sign your rep, What's a' matter Mcfly
        ...CHICKEN!?

MY COMIC!

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/

Comment

I agree with what the others have said so far, but other wise she's look'in good!

Comment

she looks yea the legs look off

Comment

This picture is great, except for the ankle, which these guys saved me from having to mention.
              Only thing that stands out poorly other than that is the seam on her nylons, that should be in the back not the front.

Comment

I agree with the guys. it look slike the problem starts at the left knee. I think if you fix that and turn the ankle slightly towards the front it should be fantastic.
                evErywhErE I walk...thErE's a brEEze..
                My Graphic Novel: VILLAIN
                My Store: The Art of 2B
                deviantART
                Art Blog
                PUMMEL stats: wins 22 | losses 16 | KOs 4

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X