Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ninjas vs. snakemen

Feel free to crit.

Cool man. I'm digging this. I would like to see some more snakemen. and the dude at the bottom, I would like to see more than his head. Really liking the background
    Salamé!

My Deviant Art Gallery

PJ Sketch Blog

Comment

Yeah, I did think about doing that. I can probably still make those changes. I'm still unsure where to put the 3rd or fourth snakeman though. I don't want to kill the background, because I put allot of time into that too.

Comment

I would alter some of the characters so that they are overlapping. For instance, the snakeman to the right could have his arm in front of the ninja's sword (the ninja in the middle, towards the top). This would instantly give a better suggestion of where those 2 characters stand in the depth of field.

If you want to draw another snakeman I would suggest drawing him actually engaged in combat with one of the ninjas. At present there is no actual 'physical conflict' going on -- the 2 factions are merely passing in opposite directions through the forest.

Hope that helps.
        Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

Thanks Beastie. That helps allot. You're the man.

Comment

I like it, but an actual altercation on the battlefield would make it look even better!

Comment

those snakemen are ****ing awesome looking
              DON'T CLICK
              http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
              http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
              I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

Thanks Nick Guy, and Joh James, I am going to post this again with one more snake man to the right, where he has a ninja caught up in his tail and he's strangling him.

Comment

Ninjas vs. snake men 2

Comment

Sweet! I like this one much better.

Uh... what's up with that ninja guys^ (lower left hand) package??
                    Salamé!

My Deviant Art Gallery

PJ Sketch Blog

Comment

I like this concept alot, my favourite part of the whole piece tho has to be the snake guys pose coiled round the tree on the left, really nice.
                      Are youe going to work into this more and shade it? of are you keeping it more as a line sketch?

Comment

I don't know yet Kinjo, I think I will.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X