Supes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supes!!

This was a warm up sketch before sequentials. Enjoy!

I like this a lot! I think the only complaint I have is that his torso looks too wide.

But I love the style you've used here. Good work!
    Check out my webcomic Small Change!

Comment

that's what i'm talkin bout!

someone should color this.

Comment

I like the style...like to see more like this.
        "DRIVE ER LIKE YA STOLE ER!!!"
        P.U.M.M.E.L. STATS: W:3 L:3 KO:3

Comment

cool

Nice.
          Begs the question, "Does this pose make my S look fat?"

-HG

Comment

I like it a lot. "S" is too big and upper arms seem a bit spindly, but otherwise looks great.
            Mod
            Writer/Artist: Urban Shogun

Sketches | DA Gallery

Urban Shogun #3 is now available!

Comment

oh joh!

you know i think you rock, duder, but this isnt your usual amount of awesome. the hugeness of the s on his chest is making his head look too small, along with his fat thighs.
              DON'T CLICK
              http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
              http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
              I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

Thanks for the crits and comments, Gang. For those of my non-believer buddies out there: It's just style, boys! Remember when artists took chances with characters? When torsos were wide and elongated, feet looked like chopsticks and hands were being enough to palm watermelons? Proportions be damned!!! Walter Simonson, Mike Mignola, Jon Bogdanove, Carlos Meglia(r.i.p.), Frank Miller, Mike Zeck, Arthur Adams and Tim Sale? 'Member those guys? Push the limits of your craft and don't fit into the cookie cutter realism that consumers have come to expect from artists. STAND OUT!!!! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Ha!

Comment

I've gotta agree that the S is too big not the torso itself but the S other than that this is awesome maybe his ears are a bit sharp and it makes it look KIND OF like an elf but this is still awesome.
                  Sign your rep, What's a' matter Mcfly
                  ...CHICKEN!?

MY COMIC!

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/

Comment

the S is like one of my favorites things about this piece. And with a pro like Joh, you know it was intentional. It's HIS interpretation of the character and I frickin' love it.

oh yeah, the reason I like the huge S is because he's the mang. He lifts mountains and repels bullets. Why shouldn't he have a gigantic S??

Comment

Awesome exchange, folks. Thanks for all the goodies! And I'm with you, LONE! He IS the maing mang!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X