Freddie Mercury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Mercury

I did this to get more familiar with photoshop, and well I think it came out pretty well hehe.

Media: Pencil sketch + photoshop7
    C&C welcome!

i really like his jacket

Comment

looks like he could be in a 90s cartoon about queen, wonderfull just wished you hadn't cropped it so close and made atleast the entire torso so that we could see the pose he's pulling off better.
      Sign your rep, What's a' matter Mcfly
      ...CHICKEN!?

MY COMIC!

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/

Comment

The ultimate Queen.
        Wait a minute, that came out wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Telekinetic Ketchup View Post
          looks like he could be in a 90s cartoon about queen, wonderfull just wished you hadn't cropped it so close and made atleast the entire torso so that we could see the pose he's pulling off better.
          Actually I did a full body skecth but just colored a part of it, maybe later I will work on the full body. Thanks for your comment!

Comment

I really like it - and don't mind it being cropped where it is -- but I wish he had some suggestion of an arm coming out of his jacket sleeve at the top. At present, he looks like some kind of amputee.
            Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Beastie View Post
              I really like it - and don't mind it being cropped where it is -- but I wish he had some suggestion of an arm coming out of his jacket sleeve at the top. At present, he looks like some kind of amputee.
              Hahahaha! You're right, I didn't finished that part, I was going to draw something that indicates a hand, or part of his arm, But I get distracted with the idea of finish the jacket that I completely forgot to draw his hand.

Will work on it! Hahaha.
              Sorry.

Comment

you got the expression good...

Comment

Originally posted by Wo-Nellie View Post
                  The ultimate Queen.
                  Wait a minute, that came out wrong.
                  still true though.
                  DON'T CLICK
                  http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
                  http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
                  I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

His torso looks too small, or his head looks too big. Likeness is good, though.
                    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X