Logan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan

Just one crit...all looks great from the belt up...very nice. The legs and feet ...look alittle odd..they look alittle short. Might be just from the knees down that have to be lengthened. Nice work all the same though.
    "DRIVE ER LIKE YA STOLE ER!!!"
    P.U.M.M.E.L. STATS: W:3 L:3 KO:3

Comment

Thanks for the feedback chopper. I think i got carried away trying to make him look short and as a result drew that part too stumpy.

Comment

I think his arms might be too long. They look like they would hang down to his knees...

Comment

he is a bit stumpy, like a badass hobit, but it still looks really good, I like the rendering and style.
          - ssjtom circa 1987.

Comment

I like this alot. It's got a definite Frank Quitely feel to it.
            The stumpy legs are exaggerated in their stumpiness by the fact that we're looking up at him. Still a nice piece.
            BLOG : NODa

Comment

he looks damn good but like people are saying his legs are a bit short and also it kind of looks like he's wearing a mixture of parachute pants and tights which is extremely confusing on its own.
              Sign your rep, What's a' matter Mcfly
              ...CHICKEN!?

MY COMIC!

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanks for all the comments on this one guys it is much appreciated. I drew this at the kitchen table whilst on holiday as opposed to the drawing board at home. I read somewhere that when you draw on a flat surface it can distort the dimensions of the picture because of the angle your eye faces the paper (my drawing board at home is on a 30 deg angle) so maybe there is either some truth there? or maybe i just suck. I didn't notice the shortness of his legs until i finished it and held it up. I did a head down bum up job on this as i wanted to see how quick i could churn it out - took approx 45mins. I felt the batman v wolverine pick was way better than this but it seems that a piece that is slightly off gets a lot more comments. Anyway back to drawing and thanks heaps for looking

Comment

Awesome dude!

Comment

i think the legs suit up. it's not quite wolverine the 'marvel way' but that's what i like. he's suppose to be a short ball of muscle, and i'm guessing that he's got a low centre of gravity, which is what the short legs indicate.

Comment

for some reason the foot on the right is giving me the illusion that it is actually twisted and pointing away from me.
                      My Deviant Art page
                      My PUMMEL stats
                      PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
                      2 Time Heavyweight Champion
                      Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Comment

Originally posted by Juggertha View Post
                        for some reason the foot on the right is giving me the illusion that it is actually twisted and pointing away from me.
                        woah... i totally see what you are saying
                        My deviantART
                        My Art Blog
                        My Comic Reviewing Blog
                        My Inking and Lettering Portfolio Website

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X