Wonder Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman

Artwork by Adam Hughes, my fave artist. so i tried to do my very best on it.

wow that is an awesome job
    the way it looks like light is hiting off her costume is great
    Originally posted by By some Guy
    \/

Comment

She's a bit man-like isn't she? Or its correct?

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairman View Post
        She's a bit man-like isn't she? Or its correct?
        well ya know she's ONLY an amazon, dontcha know. and Princess/Queen of if I remember right. Think of her as one of those gladiator women on TV if it helps.

Comment

I think you colored her way too brightly lit. She looks really washed out.
          PUMMEL: 1 Win | 0 Losses | 1 KO

Comment

Originally posted by lost-spartan View Post
            I think you colored her way too brightly lit. She looks really washed out.
            i like to think it gives her that goddessy look. but ur opinion is well appreciated mon amie.

Comment

You could achieve a luminous style without the colors looking sun faded.
              New and improved for 1996!
              Instagram: Pencilero

Comment

I like it a lot.
                My two cents: making the background a bit darker might be cool. But that's only my opinion.

Comment

The colours look ok but I just don't like that the highlights go all the way to pure white....or at least that you put such big pure white highlights. I understand you were going for the goddess-y look with the whole aura and glow and whatnot but it just seems too much. It really does make her look a bit washed out rather than glowing. Even on her costume, highlights on a red costume shouldn't be such big areas of pure white should it? ( i'm asking though because i'm no colourist ).

Otherwise the skin tone and hue of colours used are spot on in my opinion it's just those big white highlights are distracting.
                  my deviantart page

Comment

cool coloring and i like your style .....
                    Be Happy & Make All Happy!!!!!

Comment

In order for the extreme highlighting to even begin to work, you need to have a bright light source falling on her. Otherwise, it looks amateurish, in my opinion. And like she's been superimposed over a random background.

_Richard
                      Last edited by richcapo; 05-19-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InkatHeart View Post
                        well ya know she's ONLY an amazon, dontcha know. and Princess/Queen of if I remember right. Think of her as one of those gladiator women on TV if it helps.
                        Oh yes, I got the point. Its quite good then.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairman View Post
                          Oh yes, I got the point. Its quite good then.
                          oh! thank u. nice to have a fan.

Comment

It's a nice rendering of WW, but IMHO, her legs look just a little short for the rest of her anatomy and her boobs are just humungous! Don't know how she's fight crime with those pups flying around! I think you did a fine job with the colors---especially the skin tones.

Comment

Originally posted by chrislw47130 View Post
                              It's a nice rendering of WW, but IMHO, her legs look just a little short for the rest of her anatomy and her boobs are just humungous! Don't know how she's fight crime with those pups flying around! I think you did a fine job with the colors---especially the skin tones.

wat's IMHO? and also, that was funny. i too wonder how she wears that metallic chasity belt of a diaper and NOT get iron camel toe. The perks of being an amazon i guess.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X