X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Standard
    replied
    Covie,thanks.

Deathraven, yeah thanks I had trouble getting the eye right without making it look too dorky.

jaketlecki, thanks, I did it in my sketchbook and ran off the page, I'm thinking about adding it i digitally.

Breck, thanks, I see what you mean.

Babb, thanks yeah i did it in my sketchbook and ran out of page, I'll try and add it in digitally and see if it works out.

Thanks everyone for the crits.

Leave a comment:

• Babb
    replied
    love it, very cool and very effective with your use of the blood, really makes it emotionally stand out, only thing is about that other hoof, would be great to see it in there, it would make it more whole as a piece, but its still great.

Leave a comment:

• Breck
    replied
    This is cool. My only complaint is the head seems a little flatter than the rest. Specifically the snout and eye. They are too outlined and the angle seems off.

Leave a comment:

• jaketerlecki
    replied
    This is great. I am really loving this.Where's the fourth hoof?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRaven
    replied
    I love this!

The only real problem for me is the eye, seems a tad bit off. Other wise by god! This is quite beutiful, very good work!

Leave a comment:

• covie
    replied
    Dig it. You get a win for this sir. Though, I would probably add a little more separation between the front legs.

Leave a comment:

• The_Standard
    started a topic Zebra

Zebra

An idea for using negative space came to me in the shower, so I drew this. I might have rushed a bit with my excitement to get it down. Anyway let me know what you think.

dan

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X