X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Shot

Group Shot from a comic project I'm working on

All C&C welcome

This looks great. I especially like the telekinetic(?) guy reading the book without touching it- nice touch.

Are you planning to color this as well? If not, the guy in the center (with the gun) kind of loses his right leg behind the girl (I can see it, but I had to search a bit). It's not a big deal, and wouldn't be an issue at after coloring.

Again- nice job!
    PUMMEL Light Heavy: PRM Wins: 9 | PRM Losses: 1 |Knockouts: 11 |Street Fights: 4/2 |Months Champion:2
    STATS!

Read Sacred Pie !

Instant Hell Murder Crew, reprazent!

Comment

You have a fairly realistic style, but you're drawing these big, cartoony feet. Try to get them more in proportion with the rest of the body.

Also, I'm not sure what you're inking with, but try experimenting a little with line weights. All those same sized lines get a little confusing, especially with the two guys on the left.

Comment

I've seen some of these characters around before. Looking pretty tight.

Comment

very interesting. Nice, clean style. I love group shots like this, makes we wonder what everyone's story is.
          The girl looks especially well done.

Hope to see more!
          Michael Nelsen
          50 Foot Robot Studios
          http://www.50footrobot.com

Comment

Yeah, I think that one's name is Speed Chick; could be wrong though.

Comment

kool characters!

I think what the pic needs is diffrent line weights adds volume to the pic.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X