Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prager
    replied
    cheers for all the feedback guys. will try and take it all onboard. Yeah venom does look way too rigid, A lot of my drawings seem to end up like that unfortunately. I didn't notice the eye looking odd until it was pointed out but yeah it does look a bit strange. As for the hands, the reason there not shaded very well is because I couldn't really work out a good way of doing it and, well I'm lazy.

I think I'll have a go at the thundecats draw-off and see if I can make them all look a little less stiff. Its nice trying to work to a deadline. I don't usually end up finishing my pictures.

Thanks for the comments.

Leave a comment:

• j3tt
    replied
    I have to agree about Venom seeming a bit stiff. Judge Death looks good, he's a little more animated and I see nothing wrong with him, good job.

Shading seems to be your strong point. As you mentioned, you're aware of anatomical issues. I agree, both the arms on Venom look a little too short. You seem to know your muscles and the shading on them looks terrific. I would recommend shading his hands a little more to show definition on the hand above his head. I can see how someone would think he's trying to pull his eye out. I'm guessing you didn't want to shade his other hand because you didn't want it to blend with Judge Death? I would shade it, but leave a small white outline around the fingers to seperate it.

This isn't a bad drawing at all. I wish I could shade muscles that good. Nice work man.

Leave a comment:

• DogSoldier
    replied
    The rendering + lighting is nice , Venoms left arm is looking abit short .

Leave a comment:

• eric_blitz
    replied
    Amazing bro! The only thing is Venom's hands are kinda' small

Leave a comment:

• Telekinetic Ketchup
    replied
    Venom looks a bit stiff and it kiiind of looks like he's trying to pull his eye out but Death looks awesome good work.

Leave a comment:

• Prager
    started a topic venom vs judge death

venom vs judge death

didn't quite come out how I wanted but if I rub out any more I'll go right through the paper. There's a few anatomy issues and the I messed up the rendering a bit. might try and fix it in the future and maybe give it a background.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X