• CrazyMobius
    replied
    Originally posted by duethedue View Post
    before pic? lol

Damn straight! ;D

Leave a comment:

• eric_blitz
    replied
    Its alright. I am not a fan of the spedo...and the left hand is kinda small. But the face looks like how the hulk SHOULD look.

Leave a comment:

• duethedue
    replied
    before pic? lol

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Hades
    replied
    Good work mate. My only really problem that from the neck down, he has the body of a typical comicbook 'hunk'. His face is mishapped... I would be tempted to make his body like this too. Huge and muscular, but not like it could be featured in Men's Health magazine. I hope that made sense(?)

Leave a comment:

• DogSoldier
    replied
    Looks good , good anatomy ( looks like form a muscle mag maybe ? ) . Don't care for the speedo either .

Leave a comment:

• Tecknic
    replied
    Whoever it was that started the "Hulk in a purple banana-hammock" trend needs to get a patriotic shield upside their head.

Still, put some jean shorts on him and I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with this piece. Sure it's a little rough around the edges (particularly around the hands) but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Shine on, you CrazyDiamond.

Leave a comment:

• Telekinetic Ketchup
    replied
    man if I saw a giant green guy in a speedo saving the world by smashing one building at a time I'd run like hell.

other than that very cool.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyMobius
    started a topic Oekaki Hulk.

Oekaki Hulk.

Hulk in my old oekaki style.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X