X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajkarp
    replied
    Welcome to Penciljack Dan!

Any Vertigo representitives are alright by me. Post more drawings, you'll get alot of good critiques.

Leave a comment:

• MrBray
    replied
    The collar of his shirt doesn't seem to follow the same line as it curves behind his neck. The two ends lead in different directions. Minor nitpick I know, but it looks odd to me.

Cool scowl, he looks pissed!

Leave a comment:

• joh james
    replied
    I think it's really nice. As a sidenote, I'd like to add that it's really important to learn the actual anatomy of the eye. it helps tremendously when you find yourself turning the head on different angles.

Leave a comment:

• Wo-Nellie
    replied
    Yeah, I was going to say the same about his ear.
    Needs to come as low as his mouth.
    But a nice pic.

Leave a comment:

• Prager
    replied
    thanks Tecknic. haha yeah his ear is tiny. its strange how mistakes are so much more noticeable once you've scanned in an image. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Tecknic
    replied
    It's there, and it's a fine picture too. Ol' Scowlyface there has a really clean, well thought out look to him. If I had to be picky though, I'd say his ear might be a bit on the small side.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget, welcome to PencilJack.

Leave a comment:

• Prager
    started a topic Hello Penciljack

Hello Penciljack

I've been looking through this forum for a few months now, and it seems like there's a lot of very talented artists here, giving out some really good advice. So I decided to stop being a wuss and start posting. I'm hoping some of you guys will give me the kick up the ass I need. I have a lot to learn.

Anyway I don't have anything substantial to post at the mo so here's a sketch of the saint of killers.

I don't know much about photobucket so I have no idea if this will show up
    Last edited by Prager; 01-14-2009, 11:22 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X