Clear All

• mansloth
    replied
    great style for logan, awesome skill you have

Leave a comment:

• mthemordant
    replied
    Looks great!
    In the first one: Wolvie's lower body looks a little out of proportion with the upper body, but otherwise it's awesome.

The second one, the bust of wolverine, is my favorite. His arms look great, and the bullet wounds are a nice touch.

Great work!

Leave a comment:

• Iwannabiscut
    replied
    these drawings are amazing! keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Press Oblivion
    replied
    Voting commences today friends and here are the contestant entries! The competition is heavy, if you want to have a say in the outcome of this battle, sign up now and get your votes in! ;D

Leave a comment:

• Press Oblivion
    replied
    Originally posted by eric_blitz View Post
    Wow Holy crap! Dude I can only hope to be as good as you one day! Nice job!
    That's really awesome of you to say man, I really appreciate it. There are a million dudes that are way better than I will ever be so that you would say something like that to me, a non-pro that's really cool of you.

Originally posted by Tatious View Post
    Hey man,

Saw these the other day and loved em, would it be possible to theive a hi res version off you to colour? Failing that any chance I can get your permission to just colour the one posted (im looking at the middle one specifically)
    Yeah, I'll post links at the site for you to download. When I get them up I'll update this thread.

Originally posted by joeyjarin View Post
    Man, so many great talents here
    yeah man! This is one of the greatest places to be to see who's hot!

Leave a comment:

• joeyjarin
    replied
    Man, so many great talents here

Leave a comment:

• Tatious
    replied
    Hey man,

Saw these the other day and loved em, would it be possible to theive a hi res version off you to colour? Failing that any chance I can get your permission to just colour the one posted (im looking at the middle one specifically)

Leave a comment:

• eric_blitz
    replied
    Wow Holy crap! Dude I can only hope to be as good as you one day! Nice job!

Leave a comment:

• Press Oblivion
    replied
    One more day . . . .

Leave a comment:

• Press Oblivion
    replied
    Thank for the comments guys! I really appreciate it. I make a lot of mistakes guys. It's not as easy for me as it used to be, not that I was any better before, but I'm going to try to keep at it. Always a fan and never a pro!

Andrew, I'd love to know what books you're workin' on these days your stuff is always too HOT!

Thanks again.
    EJ

Leave a comment:

• Bathill8
    replied
    Wow great work! The composition of the first piece, being framed by Omega Reds (?) tentacle and the impending pounce of ol' Sabre Toothe is great.... it leads us to the the focale point of Wovies face nicely..... I absolutely love the arms, specifically how you did the right bicep on the on the second piece..... thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Captain All That
    replied
    I think the Arms are off on the first two pics... Specifically the Right arm on the first and the left arm on the 2nd. I can see some problems with the perspective of the pose. The details are phenomenal though. Very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Huerta
    replied
    Do you need crits? lol

I've always dug your work and youve been around for awhile and that is your style. I think You work better on bigger characters.

Leave a comment:

• MEPsketcher
    replied
    first off amazing work and pencils but the only criy i have is that i think the eyes are too small and squenty

Leave a comment:

• Mase
    replied
    Great idea for a contest - these look good. My only crit is the claws - they look too thin. More like pencils (in the last drawing) than blades, even with the straight on view. Besides that, great pencilwork.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X