Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retake pp25

Hello there!

This is a recent page from a webcomic i'm doing. I would love feedback on any element- Colouring, Sequentials etc. as it's all me
    Check out the Vanguard web comic site.
    and here on Twitter

I like the colours and rendering on this, the only thing I don't like is the last panel because his head seems to change shape, he's turned away from the camera but he just looks a lot less broad and menacing.

the first two make him look like a bad man, a menacing figure who owns some big conglomerate corporation, but then in the last panel he looks a bit more like Frasier's Dad.
    - ssjtom circa 1987.

Comment

Gah, yeah...He looks totally different in that last panel. Might cheat and use PS to elongate his face a little to give him that drawn look.
      and here on Twitter

Comment

I like it for the most part, Dan. But the reflection of the glass looks more like power beams (?).You already have the reflective surface of himself on another layer.

And this is only a personal opinion but I think the motion blur on the explosion looks out of place against the crisp computer rendered background. Other than that the page looks solid. Easy to follow.

Comment

I mostly like those pictures... what I don't understand is why we can see through that guy in first and second pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Dri View Post
            I like it for the most part, Dan. But the reflection of the glass looks more like power beams (?).You already have the reflective surface of himself on another layer.

And this is only a personal opinion but I think the motion blur on the explosion looks out of place against the crisp computer rendered background. Other than that the page looks solid. Easy to follow.
            Good call on the reflections. Will change that so they are on the one layer with no overlay.

The smoke looks pretty crappy. Will re-do it by hand, as I did it in PS...and it sticks out.
            and here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wheelchairman View Post
              I mostly like those pictures... what I don't understand is why we can see through that guy in first and second pic?
              The black silhouette is the character, the see through images are supposed to be his reflection on the glass. Dri's changes might solve this confusion!
              and here on Twitter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X