Juggernaut Venom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggernaut Venom

Really like the idea for a whole universe of symbiotes. Here's my version of Juggernaut.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Aren't the Spider-Man symbol and eyes relics of the Spider-Man costume? If the alien symbiote fused with another character shouldn't it accentuate the costume/characteristics of that character?

Comment

I like it, though i think you need to push the values a lot more. its all a bit too grey. in my mind, that makes it all recede into a flatter plane, instead of having greater depth. I'd have darker values on the torso and it'd create the form and depth for me
      dA | PJ Sketchblog

I want to be the man who can draw so many things, so well and in so many different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by smygba View Post
        I like it, though i think you need to push the values a lot more. its all a bit too grey. in my mind, that makes it all recede into a flatter plane, instead of having greater depth. I'd have darker values on the torso and it'd create the form and depth for me
        Thanks! I'll throw an overlay layer on it and push the tones. I work on an 21ux cintiq, which usually is darker than my other monitor. I'll open a new window and see how looks on that monitor while I work on it.
        OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
        My Blog
        My DeviantART Page

Comment

Wow, very creative.

Comment

Originally posted by superartguy View Post
            Wow, very creative.
            Thanks! The idea has been kicking around in my head for awhile.
            OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
            My Blog
            My DeviantART Page

Comment

very cool. i like it but second the value check on your other monitor. the hand in the back was hard to read for me at first with the white band on his hand being close in value to the background. you could fix it if you add color or adjust the value with greyscale. do you always work in grayscale first? i never get good results doing that i know some people are good at it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X