Re-Introductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Introductions

Jeez. I think at one point I thought PJ was gone... Or I just forgot about it. Based on my sign-in I joined THIRTEEN years ago.

Wow!!!

Looking back on the 3 posts I made (site long gone now, but I have the art somewhere around here), my focuses then are still the same now. Which is kinda sad.

More of my stuff of late has been digital, so I share one of those pieces here.

I haven't drawn consistently in all these years, so my goal is still to draw more and get better. Although obviously I am not as young as I used to be. And yes part of my wonders why try, but I ignore that part.

I don't know if I have really gotten any better with age, will leave that to you guys to let me know.

Here goes nothing:

Welcome back.

His right shoulder should be behind his bicep from this upward angle. In addition, the pecs wrap over the bicep, not under. The left elbow looks to be at an angle. It doesn't connect with the shoulder. Kinda takes an angle out from his rib cage. Also the abs would stretch with the out stretched arm. Also, watch the clavicle, it's curved like a bow, whereas it is straight lines right now.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X