batman and robin against clayface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batman and robin against clayface

I drew this traditionally then inked it digitally. This is the second piece I've inked digitally (I just got Photoshop a week ago) I still have no idea what I'm doing! AUGH! (baby steps, baby steps)

If you have feedback, please give it. Even if its just a quick, "batman's ears look weird" would be appreciated.

Thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]

I think robin's legs need to be redone. If someone's squishing you in their fist, you are going to be forced into a straight position from the force pressing in on you. His legs would be pinned together. You also have him grabbing at clayface's knuckle. He won't be able to pry that apart. I did a drawover to help illustrate my points, and I repositioned clayface's thumb so robin is working on that instead. Hope it helps.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

yeah I agree with Veritas71.

Pretty good work otherwise... but oh yeah Batman's ears look weird :P
      My Instagram

Comment

In the immortal words of Stan Lee, "Doesn't this guy have a nose?"

Bat's leg looks like rubber, straighten out the top of the thigh. The curve of his calf is about 1/2 the length it should be.

Stronger outlines and blacks on Clayface, his face is little more than a gray wash.

And Batman's ears do look funny but, then, I've never cared for the ears at the back of the head trick.
        PaulMartinSmith

Comment

i really like the emphasis in this peice of calyman's face expression and robin( that version seems like a very brave one)

and what the others said.
          http://rapxic.deviantart.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X