X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimli vs Uruk Hai's

http://imgur.com/a/4L1Mg

*sorry for somewhat bad quality on the image

Last edited by amadarwin; 05-13-2017, 02:54 AM.

I like it! My only crit is the arms of the Uruk Hai look too clean. I would expect them to be marred by pox or boils. And I guess the face looks pretty clean, too. They've got markings, but they seem superficial. The face structure itself isn't grotesque.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Dredd View Post
      I like it! My only crit is the arms of the Uruk Hai look too clean. I would expect them to be marred by pox or boils. And I guess the face looks pretty clean, too. They've got markings, but they seem superficial. The face structure itself isn't grotesque.
      Thanks, mate!
      Yes, now that you mention it, I do feel that I left them (Uruk Hai'z) too clean. I'll keep that in mind next time I'll draw orcs and such hideous creatures!

Comment

Welcome to PencilJack!

Here is a quick run down on how to post images on PencilJack.

First, go to the image hosting site (DevArt, Photobucket, ImageShack, etc) and RIGHT CLICK on the image you want to post.

Next, select 'COPY IMAGE URL' or 'COPY IMAGE ADDRESS' and then return to PencilJack. Last, in the Quick Reply section, select INSERT IMAGE icon at the top (3rd from the right) and PASTE the URL into the box that pops up.

Done.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
        My Blog
        My DeviantART Page
        PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X