Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsterken
    replied
    It's a penis, hard not to draw attention to it. Draw it erect, bulging or just stay true to model but it's a penis. If you're not afraid to look at it, don't be afraid to draw it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SebastianSz
    replied
    I didn't want to detail it so as not to draw too much attention to it. Which apparently did not work as everybody comments his penis

Leave a comment:

• fatmancomics
    replied
    His penis looks weird. Like you're afraid to draw it. The rest of the figure is extremely detailed but his member is glossed over.

Leave a comment:

• Veritas71
    replied
    No worries.

Leave a comment:

• SebastianSz
    replied
    Sorry for that, didn't even occur to me it's NSFW, too much looking at random naked people has desensitized me I'll remember next time.

Leave a comment:

• Veritas71
    replied
    I modified the title to add the NSFW disclaimer. Please add this in the future. Some people might be at work when they click. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SebastianSz
    started a topic Male pinup pencils (NSFW)

Male pinup pencils (NSFW)

I haven't posted much in a while since I'm still working on the basics like figure drawing, perspective and the like. Here are finished pencils for a male pinup I drew today. Hopefully I'll pluck up the courage to do some more sequential art, but for now this'll have to suffice.

Last edited by Veritas71; 12-26-2016, 07:59 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X